Here are some of the happenings/accomplishments/adventures of the last 5 wonderful years:
2 Bachelors degrees (BYU Idaho) and 1 Masters degree (AUC)
Lived overseas for 2 1/2 years or half of our marriage
Have visited 10 countries together
Filled up entire passports
Completed 32 weeks of pregnancy
Moved 6 times: Idaho, Utah, Egypt and Colorado
Ridden camels, elephants, planes, trains, boats, hot-air balloons and cars
Climbed mountains and pyramids
Scuba dived and snorkeled in Thailand and Egypt
Mark's first salaried, very own classroom teaching job
Fallen more and more in love
The list could go on and on! Its been wonderful. We are really looking forward to this next phase in our marriage. It has been wonderful to have all this time to enjoy each other and get to really know each other but we can't wait for Jared to join us.

I am so thankful for Mark. He still buys me flowers and opens doors for me and treats me like I am a princess. Being married to Mark has been so fun and really not difficult at all. He has accepted my near obsession with decorating for holidays, taken me on numerous weekly drives to see the fall leaves, forgiven me when I've thrown something somewhat important away because I can't stand clutter or helped when I want to re-organize things (another near obsession). He is always willing to help with dinner or chores when I ask him, I don't even have to ask a lot of the time! As my older sister put it "April, you won the marriage sweepstakes." I completely agree. Thanks for 5 amazing years Mark, I can't wait for the rest of them, forever and then some!









3 comments:
I love the recap of the last 5 years together! You guys have done some awesome things! I'm glad you have taken advantage of the time you have had together before you start your family! Hope you have a great anniversary! Thanks again for all your support with our IVF! We appreciate it!
Happy Anniversary! Isn't it amazing to think that it's been 5 years! I remember that beautiful day. Good times. Congrats and tell Mark we say hello.
Aww... You both are amazing and I'm so happy for you! For your sixth anniversary, you should treat yourselves to a trip to the Bahamas! The room is on me! ;)
Post a Comment