Thursday, August 27, 2009

33 weeks



We now have less then 50 days until the due date! I haven't taken any pictures lately because I am really just getting bigger and bigger! I think I have, or Jared has hit a growth spurt I feel him poking me in the ribs all the time and it doesn't feel good. But that's okay because that means that Jared is growing and that is good. We don't want him to stop now! I have my last doctor's appointment in Greeley on Monday and set up an appointment with a doctor here in Colorado Springs for the 14th so by the time I meet this new doctor we will be just one month away from having Jared. So I am really looking forward to that appointment and hope I like the doctor.



Once I reached 32 weeks I understood what all the people were talking about when they said that being pregnant was hard. I think pregnancy should just be 32 weeks! I am feeling way more tired, it could have something to do with the fact that I can never sleep for longer than 2 - 3 hours at a time now. If we go to bed at 10:30 I wake up at 12:30, 3:30 and 5:30. Everyone keeps telling me its to help me prepare for the baby and that is fine but I think I could have gotten it down around weeks 36 -40 not 32. Oh well. My feet have started swelling too. I am so thankful that this summer has been as mild as it has. Overall I still think I have had a really easy pregnancy and hope that the next 7 weeks or so go well.

Oh I also got my haircut. I was quite brave and had the lady give me bangs! Just a few, I think its called swoop or maybe slide? Anywho these pictures don't show it too well but I am really happy with the haircut. Its fun. Normally the bangs are straighter but it was really windy today. I haven't had bangs since middle school and they were definitely not this style. They were rock hard from all the hairspray I put in them to keep them puffy!

P.S. If anyone knows some cute "pregnancy poses" I would love to try them out, these are getting a bit boring and never turn out how I want them too but at least I was outside today!

5 comments:

PeggyB said...

You are DARLING! I love your blog entries, thanks for sharing your lives with us. Good luck with the next 49 days...I think there's a reason Heavenly Father made pregnancy last 9 months...you're a little nervous about the delivery until month 8...then you just want someone else to carry your baby! Have FUN! There's nothing else like feeling your "family" move around inside you! Love Ya!

Michele said...

I totally agree pregnancy should be until 32 weeks. I can't wait for this little guy to join your family. You and Mark are going to be great parents!

Lydia said...

You look so cute!! Jared makes a very nice belly! ;) It's true, Mairyn got up and ate every. two. hours. round the clock for her first 6 weeks of life. And Grant, well, ah you don't need these horror stories! Just enjoy the cooling weather. I usually put my feet in a cold bowl of water, sometimes with a few ice cubes.

Tyra Baird said...

YOU LOOK SO CUTE!! I bet your excited to see your feet again. But even more so that adorable baby. I am so excited for you guys! and It looks like Mr. Spencer is the worlds best history teacher. Hello to your wonderful little family.

Candie said...

I didn't have swollen ankles too much but I've heard before that lemon juice helps with this. I always like to have a little lemon juice in my water for extra flavor anyway. (buy the concentrate bottled stuff instead of the real thing - it's cheaper!)But not to worry about the end of pregnancy... it will all be over soon and despite the number of hours you sleep now or after he's born, you have A LOT less diapers to change right now! :)