Happy Birthday Mark!

The funny thing about this was that 10 of the candles were trick candles! What makes this funny is that we didn't know. I went to the store to get the candles and grabbed a package of 20 and a package of 10 because he turned 28 so that seemed the easiest way. Well, the package of 10 were relighting candles only neither of us knew. So Mark got them all blown out and then they re-lit and then they re-lit a few more times and we finally just got a wet paper towell to put out the rest. I really didn't do it on purpose. You can see in this picture that Mark is thrilled by the relighting candles.
Anyway, Mark had a nice birthday and I am so happy that I get to celebrate all his upcoming birthday's with such an amazing guy!

We also went to a Colorado Springs Minor League Baseball game Friday night. Mark's school bought out a level of the picnic terrace so we went to watch the game, eat, and visit with teachers from his school. The game wasn't very exciting (we lost) but the fireworks were great at the end and it was fun to visit with some of the teachers he works with.







3 comments:
Looks like the cake turned out yummy. Lisa and I both wish we could come eat it up! Hope Mark had a good birthday.
Oh yay for chocolate cake! Happy Birthday, Mark!
sounds really fun! Funny about the candles that you didn't realize it! Happy bday Mark
Post a Comment