Thursday, August 13, 2009

I often go walking

What do you see when you take a walk?

This summer I have been taking many many walks. Last week I found this great park here in Colorado Springs that has an amazing view! I love seeing the mountains! Over where the trees start is a frisbee golf course so its funny to walk by and hear people yell,"Fore!" It really is a pretty walk and people are so friendly. In Greeley I walked with some great girls each morning so its nice that people here are friendly, I do miss the Greeley walking girls though. Each day I drop Mark off at school around 7:15 and then go take my walk its a great way to start the day. The Springs (look at me going local) are beautiful!

4 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

I agree, Colorado Springs is beautiful! It was mine and Luke's favorite city to drive by on our entire 4,666 mile road trip! We could definitly, and would love to, live in a city like that! Glad everything went well with the move. We loved seeing you guys last month!

Casey Anne said...

that is not what I see when I walk... not that I do it often here b/c its (just to give you an idea) about 105 degrees today. That is beautiful though and I am sure your little baby is loving that you're walking so much. My mom walked every day when she was pregnant with me.

Candie said...

I miss walking with you April! I have gone walking twice this week by myself... which is nice sometimes, but I miss you still. Looks like you are adjusting well though!

Unknown said...

Oh so lovely!