2. The primary program is over! I feel like the whole month has been a big headache. (Which is very sad because October is my favorite month. I hope I can do the program the last week in September next year so I can enjoy my favorite month) I have just felt consumed by it. Haven't there been many many talks about simplifying things in our church? Anywho. It went fine if you were wondering despite our pianist not being there and someone having to fill in... (she did find someone to fill few days before, that was a HEADACHE!) The kids did really well though.
3. I don't have to think about or plan any more quarterly activities till like January!
4. I got 3 names approved for callings now they just have to say yes.
5. The Program is OVER! (Yep its worth mentioning twice)
In other news.
I have a super sweet husband who brought home flowers for me last night to wish me good luck today. I was always so envious of all the people in choirs and plays and dance productions who always got flowers so it was really sweet of Mark to get me some.
And Jared and I got a package in the mail from my amazing sister Susanna. She is doing an excellent job keeping me in cute holiday decorations a slight obsession of mine.
Cute huh?
So life is really looking up. It's nice.








1 comment:
Our primary program was today too! My main thought through the entire thing was, "man, I'm glad I'm not in charge of that!" So pretty much, you're amazing. Hope you enjoy the rest of October. Are you dressing Jared up?
Post a Comment