Crazy Growling face!
He looks like he is getting ready to make some really important announcement.
So awhile back I bought two large Tupperware containers so in the winter I can bring them into the kitchen and Jared can play since it will be too cold outside. One currently has the sand and the other one I use for water (or beans when he is old enough and won't eat them) or maybe some birdseed. I really am so grateful that I worked in a preschool for one year because it really gave me some fun ideas that I can't wait to use Jared just needs to be a little bit older. And if you haven't seen this website that a friend of mine started and you have toddlers you should most definitely check it out.
We LOVE our little backyard! It's just right.
Jared has figured out how to slide open the screen door so on nice days I just leave the glass door open and he can just crawl outside and play till his heart's content. The only problem is that he hasn't quite mastered closing the screen door so I hope bugs don't come in. It's totally worth it though.










3 comments:
Cute, cute, cute pictures. I don't know if I was aware his teeth had come through the gums all the way. Last time we talked they were just almost there. I like his little sand box. What a great idea.
I love Jared's smile. Makes me want to hug him.
I just found out that Karine Jones is from Yuba city and knows you. She is in my ward here in AZ.
Post a Comment