Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

We hope everybody has had a Happy Halloween.  It was really fun dressing Jared up.  He was so completely adorable! It was nice to because he liked his costume and Mark and I could dress up to match him really easily.  I present:


Jared the Giraffe



With his parents, his branches with leaves.  So Mark and I wore long sleeved green shirts and brown pants so we could look like tree branches with leaves. The best part was how much we paid for Jared's costume,  Any guesses?  Way lower
$4.03!!  

We saw it at Babies R Us and it was marked $7.50 so we thought okay we can handle that and then Mark took it to the register and it came up as $4.03.  
Sweet! 


 Doing what Giraffes do, walking on all four.

These were all the leaves I could find in our backyard.  I remember spending HOURS raking up leaves growing up. Then we had a blast jumping into huge piles in our backyard.  Not so much here. One day we will find some big leaf piles for our kids.

And here are our 2010 Pumpkins: 



 I chose this pattern because the Ghosts looked like they were caroling, I am really excited for Christmas music.  It was the first time since we have been doing these patterns that I actually finished before Mark. 



Till next year!

2 comments:

veryterry said...

If you need leaves, come to Twin Falls. Everywhere I look it seems they are just blanketing the town! Of course...I guess it's better when they're in your own yard and the maintenance crew has been doing a rather meticulous job cleaning up around our apartments.
That is one cute giraffe you've got. Glad you had some fun.

Lydia said...

Ooh, I love the pumpkins! That's really the only part of Halloween I like. I could carve pumpkins all month! But alas, no {affordable} pumpkins here. or squash.