Friday, October 8, 2010

THE park

 While we were in Gunnison we found a super fun park.  We have taken Jared to parks a few times but he really hasn't seemed to interested. So it was fun for us to see him have fun there.


I love how he is looking at Mark here. I wish I had more of Mark's profile, oh well.


We had him slide down sitting up a few times but he thought going down on his tummy would be more fun. I don't really blame him because for awhile there I had him go down the stairs like that.
Can you see that crazy playground equipment in the back left corner?  It was huge!! I could not believe how tall it was or how steep the slides were.   I should have taken a picture of just it!  One other fun thing about the park was that instead of just having benches for people to sit on they had porch swings!  They set up an open frame and then attached a porch swing bench to it.  It was so great.  I would love to have a park just like this nearby.
*In the first picture you can see half of one of these bench swings behind Jared.  They were so GREAT!

1 comment:

Nieces AND a Nephew! said...

Hey, just wanted to wish Jared a very happy birthday! Does it feel weird that you and Mark have been parents for a whole year now?
Love you and can't wait to see you,
Katie