Looks awesome right?
For the longest time I have wanted a Storm door. I love them. Last week we went to the store and picked one out. The employee asked us if we wanted to pay the installation fee. I asked her if she recommended it because really we are not that handy and she highly recommended it. We always put our best effort into projects but it ends up being pretty frustrating. Mark decided he would ask a friend of his who has the same door if he thought Mark could/should do it himself. The friend said yes but it would take a long time. Mark decided to just do it himself. We learned two things in the process.
1. Our door is not at all square. (which would have been nice to know ahead of time)
2. Just pay the installation fee if you want a storm door.
Mark worked really hard and with the help of me, his Mom and two friends he got it done. I am so thankful that I have a husband who will do these projects for me. It has a retractable screen so you can open it for fresh air but don't have to see the screen. Super cool and I love opening our front door and letting the sunlight warm up our front room.
1 comment:
Beautiful!! I love storm doors too. And good job to Mark on installing it. Our windows are totally not even. Don't builders take pride in their work anymore?
Post a Comment