One day Mark came home and I noticed he and Jared were (unintentionally) twins.
Which reminded me of this picture:
Also taken in February weirdly enough (2010)
You can see that Mark's style hasn't changed too much or Mark himself. Obviously there is very little the same about Jared except maybe his coloring which I am pretty sure he will have most of his life the sun will not be his friend.
Lydia has had a busy week learning all kinds of new things. The biggest: Walking! We have yet to get a video of it but we have lots of 4-6 seconds videos of her standing on her own then going back to crawling. Yesterday she took about 6 steps but has yet to repeat it. I am not dreading her walking per say but know it is going to make Sunday's a little more challenging. Oh well. She also learned how to come down the stairs this week. She was upstairs one night with Mark and then I turned around and she was downstairs. When he came down I asked if he had brought her real quick then gone back up and he said he had not. So good job Lydia! We were very excited about that one because it means we will no longer have to "rescue her" or listen to her squawking at the top of them. She also mastered the well known (as in every house with kids 3 and under have them) stacking rings and the stacking cups! Who knew this week would be so busy for her. She did reach 13 months last Saturday so apparently that is a big development time for her. I love seeing her learn these things and thinking back to when Jared was figuring them out. Seriously time goes so quick!
1 comment:
I just have to tell you....I have loved catching up on your blog! You have got to be the most incredibly creative mom there is! Your kids are so lucky to have you! You honestly make me want to try so much harder! You do so many cute fun things! Your little ones are getting so big! They are just adorable! It sounds like things are going so well! I'm so glad that I could catch up on your lives! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment