Thursday, June 13, 2013

Done!

Today I finished Lydia's baby book.  It is the same book as Jared's just the girl version.  It was super fun to look back on the first year of her life.  She is such a fun sweet, little girl. Its amazing to think of all the things babies learn in the first year. 

To go from this: days old


To this: 12 months old

To this: (today 16.5 months old)

 

 I am so lucky to be this little girls mom. She is my sweet baby girl and so fun to be around. I am glad I got her book finished and look forward to looking through it with her. She doesn't particularly love to stop and take a picture but anytime I do take one she always comes over and "asks" to see the picture so I think she will love her book.

No comments: