We try to go to a "new " or less visited park once a week with Jared and Lydia during the summer months. Its funny to me how I love breakfast foods but still want donuts on special occasions. Often when we go grocery shopping Jared will ask if we can get donuts. How I would love to get them each time but we have to keep them special! The weather cooled down nicely yesterday (thank goodness! Those fires and firefighters really need it) and we spent a lovely morning at the park, with our donuts.
I remember my family going over to Ellis Lake in Marysville Saturday mornings and having muffins (I think we had them more then donuts). We would chase the (somewhat threatening) ducks and try to feed them then have a simple picnic breakfast. I think going a picnic for breakfast would be a lot of fun. But first my kids have to learn how to do a "picnic". We always bring lunch and they eat like three bites then just want to play. I am sure this is a common occurrence among children.
4 days ago






No comments:
Post a Comment