We love Mark and are so grateful he loves us so much.
It is easy for me (and anyone really) to see how much Jared and Lydia love Mark. I don't think Lydia loves Mark "more" then Jared but she is quite the little Daddy's girl. Each morning (now that Mark is out of school) I go and get Lydia and then bring her in to our bed with her sippy cup of milk and she lays down right by Mark and they have a little cuddle. Lydia's face just lights up when I bring her down from her nap and Mark is here. She sees him and runs over with a big smile on her face. Anytime I see Mark's car drive up I tell Lydia and she runs over to the door to greet him when he gets home.
Jared loves to play soccer with Mark and anytime he sees Mark leave to play Frisbee he asks if he can go. Since Mark does not sit with us at church anymore Jared really looks forward to whenever the Primary sings because I let him sit with Mark after they sing the song. (He really does a good job being reverent up there)
We are all so grateful to have Mark!






No comments:
Post a Comment