She also made this fashion statement before we left for her lesson. It was funny that she kept her new "hat" aka her swimming suit bottoms on for so long.
We have a friend who is having a baby next month so we gave them most of our baby toys/supplies. I placed them by the door and Jared and Lydia really enjoyed playing with them. It's amazing to see how big they are in them now.
One thing I love about Colorado Springs in the summer are the rainstorms. They come once or twice a week at least. I wish they came every day they cool everything down so nicely. We were out playing one day when a storm came in. I let Jared and Lydia stay out and play before it got too crazy. I am not afraid of lightning when I see it in the sky but I do get worried about it striking near us. They loved it. I can't say that I was surprised. Playing in the rain is always a good time.






1 comment:
So cute! Glad you are getting a few rainstorms. :)
Post a Comment