At that moment Mark decided Jared needed some superman pajamas. We have been looking for some at stores without much luck which has seemed odd to me since Superman is a pretty big thing right now. And then just the other day we found some, at least a fun shirt. The funny thing is that Jared has no idea who Superman even is. He has never been exposed to any super heroes. No Batman, No Spiderman, No one. I guess its because Mark isn't really that into them and I am not at all. Poor kid is stuck with CARS, Garbage Trucks and construction workers. (He really is pretty done with trains). I suppose when he goes to school he will hear more about them and start to care but for now he has no idea. He also has no idea just how adorable he is.
The shirt has a detachable cape which Jared thinks is pretty amazing. (We found it at Target if you have a kid how loves superman and actually knows who he is)
I think these two guys are pretty super and am so lucky I get to spend each day with them. They are so sweet and caring. They both treat me so well. I love these super guys!






No comments:
Post a Comment