SISTERS!
I guess we look alike, a little.
Susanna and I are only 14 months apart and I love talking with her. To do it in person for a change was so nice. We also went running together one morning which I really enjoyed.
Shoshone Falls
Their new house is right by the Twin Falls Temple so we had a nice time walking around it. Every time we drove by it Jared would say "Bye Bye Temple, see you later."
"Camp Fun" Lisa (7) had Camp Fun each time we came over, or maybe it was Fun Camp? Jared and Lyra did pretty well following "directions" from their camp director Lisa. Mark jumped in on this game, where they were hiding the ball. He hid it in his shirt and it took the kids forever to find it. 3 year old's are pretty fun to play with.
Aunt Katie Loves...
Marmee Loves...
Lydia is 17 months so it does take her awhile to warm up to people. Everyone was so happy to see her and watch her run around.
"Sound of Music"
Mom, April, Lisa, Katie, Susanna.








No comments:
Post a Comment