In other news, last week my school threw a baby shower for me and one other teacher which was really super nice of them! So I got all kinds of fun things, all very neutral.

This week is also the last week of school so that is really exciting too. I have been thinking about the job that I have had this year and decided that it really has been a decent job. The last month really ruined the year for me because I had those rotten 5th graders. If I had not had to teach a class to them I would be fine with going to school for another 2-3 weeks! I am so happy I do not have to teach them anymore. What pains! So this week I am teaching my 3rd graders and working with the preschoolers and packing up the room. Its been nice. I do love organizing things.
Mark is still applying for any history job that comes up. He does have an interview tomorrow at a high school in Fort Collins which is a really good school district which also makes it a very competitive one so while we are happy he has the interview I am tyring to not get my hopes up too high. Please think good thoughts for us! A middle school job was also posted today in Fort Collins and Mark was reading about the school and principal and the principal graduated from.... Brigham Young Univeristy. Which doesn't have to mean anything but it would be great if it did! So that is a little update about us. Life is treating us really well!
Mark is still applying for any history job that comes up. He does have an interview tomorrow at a high school in Fort Collins which is a really good school district which also makes it a very competitive one so while we are happy he has the interview I am tyring to not get my hopes up too high. Please think good thoughts for us! A middle school job was also posted today in Fort Collins and Mark was reading about the school and principal and the principal graduated from.... Brigham Young Univeristy. Which doesn't have to mean anything but it would be great if it did! So that is a little update about us. Life is treating us really well!






4 comments:
I'm so glad you're doing great and the little baby TOO! It must be so exciting to hear the tiny little heartbeat.
And, 5th graders are terrible. No surprise there.
I'm glad you got to have your appointment so you could have a little less worry. I totally understand wanting that reassurance. I actually still haven't heard our baby's heartbeat, believe it or not! I've seen it twice, but not heard it. Hooray for almost being done with school. It will be such a fun summer being pregnant.
Yay, such a wonderful feeling. I was at my sister's ultrasound last week and they said it's a girl! Hey, I'm pulling for the Idaho jobs, girl! Then we can see you more!
Isn't it amazing how comforting those Dr visits are? I know how you feel! I can't believe the school year is almost over. My sister's official last day is today. That's crazy! I'm just hoping the next few days will fly by. Oh and we're planning on being in Grand Junction like July 17-19 or at least somewhere around those dates. Are you guys going to be around do you think? I know everything's kind of up in the air at the moment. We'll have to talk when it gets a little closer.
Post a Comment