As most of you are aware (because I write about it all the time) we find out on the 26th who is coming this October. I put a poll on the side of our blog and would love for people to guess. I am really not showing a whole lot but if you scroll down there is a picture of me from Mother's Day weekend. People at school have asked all kinds of questions about my eating habits and how I feel and none of my answers seem to make people think its one or the other.
AND today was the last day of school! Hooray!! As I finished my lunch duty with the 5th graders today I walked back into the building and just wanted to shout out to everyone that I never had to do lunch duty with those kids again, it was such a great feeling. I do have school tomorrow but there are no students so I will just be helping people pack up their classrooms and organizing stuff in the office. I hope there are enough things to keep my busy so the day goes by fast. My principal checked me out of my room today so I am in the clear! Its been a decent job but I repeat, I am so excited I do not have to see those 5th graders again.
4 days ago






3 comments:
yes, I've heard about the eating habits speculations. Just so you know, I've heard if you crave lots of sweets it may be a girl and if you crave lots of salty stuff it may be a boy. Well I've been craving more salty and we know what my results were. Not a boy! I can't wait to find out. And I'm so glad school is almost done for you. love ya!
The end is always good! I'm so happy for you! Of course you know what I'm voting for! ;)
Darn - I missed the poll. But, I think you're having a girl. And I hope I'm right because I found incredibly cute girl material that I want to use for your baby.
And Congrats on being done with working outside the home!! I know my last day was really sad, but it was so nice to know that you don't have to be up and showered and ready by 7am everyday now! Of course you will most likely be up much earlier, but you don't necessarily have to be that presentable until Mark comes home.
Post a Comment