Speaking of amazing people, my Mom is such an amazing person! She is the most generous and forgiving person. She always works so hard to make sure that everyone in her family is taken care of. My Mom helped instill in me a strong sense of self-worth and I appreciate that so much, she can always make me feel good about myself. I know that my Mom has a strong testimony of the Gospel and has always been an excellent example of showing the love of the Savior for others. I am the youngest of 5 children and once I was old enough to go to school she started teaching full time. Now that I have worked in an elementary school the last 3 1/2 years and seen all the extra work teachers do and all the junk they put up with it amazes me all the stuff my Mom did for us and the kids in her classes. She is a very creative person and an amazing teacher.
I know that there are many things I have gained and learned from my Mom over the years, here are just a few:
1. Patience
2. How to be a good Listener
3. Forgiveness
4. A huge love of holidays
5. Generousity
I am so thankful that my Mom loves me so much and took such good care of me!
And here is a pictue of me taken today after church, just past 17 weeks! I am feeling fine and just starting to show. I am even starting to like food again! I wore this dres on purpose because you can see a bump forming. Although I had sweater on at church so you couldn't really tell. I am still aprehensive about telling the whole world. My next appointment is on the 18th and then on the 26th we find out if its Jared or Lydia coming. You can't really tell in my regular clothes yet but give it another week or two and then all will know. I hope everything is going well!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!








5 comments:
What a great tribute to your mom...she's taught me a lot too! Her great kids is the best testimony of her wonderful mothering skills and talents! You look beautiful! Love You! Peg
Look at your little belly showing!! That is so exciting! And for my own selfish reasons, I really hope you guys stay in Colorado so I can spoil your baby just a little bit =)
Is there a bump there? lol! It's so tiny! You will be such a great mom! I'm so excited for you! And what a lovely tribute to your mom!
Oooh, does Lydia know you chose the name Lydia?
I'm so excited for you guys to find out!
And Happy Mother's Day!
Happy first Mothers Day Aprillee!
You guys are going to be such great parents. And you look so cute with your little bump!
Post a Comment