So we went to our ultrasound appointment today and found out that we will be meeting Jared this October! We went into the technicians office and the first picture that came up on the screen was Jared announcing who he was and very clearly too! Mark had guessed a boy and I was going with a girl I think mostly just because I really like the name Lydia Grace and because all of Mark's siblings who have had children have all had boys first so I wanted to be the first to have a girl first but the Spencer tradition is a strong one! So good work to all those who guessed it was Jared. We are super excited to know!
JARED!
It appears that Jared is one cooperative and healthy little boy. The technician was a very nice lady and she really liked Jared for making her job so easy. She got all of the pictures that she needed right away and spent a lot of time making sure we saw all that we wanted to see. From the ultrasound Jared is developing just right. It was so awesome to see his little heartbeat (a good looking 4 chamber heart) and I loved seeing his little feet (not club whatever that is, the technician said that was good). We even got to see pictures of his brain! It was so cool. Right after we saw that it was Jared he held up one little finger saying he was number 1! So cute! Its amazing to me all the things that the technician could point out so easily and I am so grateful that this technology is available so we could see that Jared is doing really well. What a relief. Now we just have to wait until October!










11 comments:
Well, I guessed wrong, but I am SO happy for you!!! Yay for Jared!!
I don't remember what I guessed. :)
But congratulations! I think having a boy sounds very exciting!
Congratulations April!! I am so happy that all is well and that little Jared is healthy. I loved having a boy first...then my girls had a big brother to look up to. Enjoy this exciting time in your life. Lisa's Gramommy :)
aww... I totally guessed boy! I am so happy, what a cutie already!
That is so exciting! What can I say, boys are great! I love the name Jared Spencer, I'm sure he is going to be one little stud muffin.
That is so awesome! When we got Xander's ultrasound, he gave me the thumbs-up to let me know he was doing just fine. Don't you love that? There's nothing like seeing an ultrasound! I am so so happy for you!
Ooh and I guessed right!
April and Mark, How exciting for you! Congratulations. What a wonderful time of your life. Enjoy every minute...I know you do! I can't remember what I guessed either but I'm happy it's a healthy one! Take care of you. Peg
Congrats!!
Could not be more happy for you. I hope our little girl and Jared go to college at the same time, that would be so cool.
testing the new account out first
Hooray my comment ability is working now so I get to say Congrats with a capital C! I have checked out both yours and Sus's blogs for a while but never created an account so I could comment. With all the excitement I figured it was about time. Thanks so much for sending the graduation card, that was very sweet. Now it's on to the state licensing exam. Mom showed Cam the #1 pic and he thought it was great. We can't wait!
Post a Comment