Saturday, May 16, 2009

Short or Long?

It is that time again. I need to get my haircut. I am taking a quick poll to see if I should go and get my hair trimmed like an inch or get it cut short again, like to my jaw line. I have attached a couple of pictures to help you help me decide. Please let me know what you think as Mark and I are quite indecisive.
For most of the time we were in Egypt I had short hair but as we were leaving Egypt I decided I really wanted to let my hair grow out so I have been since we have been home but I think I might be ready for a change. Now, some people would say summer is coming up so go short because of the heat but long hair in the summer has never bothered me because I am used to having it longish so thats not really a factor. And other people say the older you get the harder it is to grow your hair out so keep it long while you can but I am not too worried about that. So, please let me know what you think! Keep in mind I am a really low maintenance hair person so its not like I would be really styling it if it was short or long. THANKS!!



Short as I would go and would move the part over to the side, Summer 2007
(With my lovely sisters, Katie and Susanna)



Today!



This is what I looked like when we got engaged, (2004) so I told Mark he fell in love with me with longer hair but he says he still loves me either way, what a relief! I can't seem to find any pictures where I had longer hair so maybe it doesn't grow longer. Who knows?

5 comments:

veryterry said...

Ryan and I both think shoulder length is our favorite for you, although Ryan added that he thinks you should do some layers and get it highlighted. :o) But that is not really low maintenance, so maybe just a trim right now would be best. Love you!

Lydia said...

I love shoulder length on you. I was always so jealous of how smooth and straight it is. And I definitely agree with the above comment, highlights and layers are always fun! And layers make a hairstyle w/o a lot of maintenance.

Lydia said...

ok just had to comment again only because the word verification is so cool. It's --> rexplay ;) We do know how to play here in the 'burg!

Rebecca said...

I agree with shoulder length.

Unknown said...

I love the shoulder-length! You look so great however you do it though! :)