4 days ago
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Let's Go!
We went out and bought an elliptical (a very simple and basic one) yesterday for an early Mother's day gift. I have wanted one forever! Just ask my sister Susanna. We used to go work out together while we were at BYU Idaho. I loved having my sister as my roommate. As we worked out we joked that one day we would live next door to each other and work out together on our matching elliptical machines. I would help her kids be on time to things and she would do my kids hair (if I had any girls). Unfortunately, she lives in Idaho and I am in Colorado but one day it could happen and now if it does I have my Elliptical ready. Love you Sister!
As I menitoned in my last post the weather is getting nicer here but the problem is that the wind won't stop blowing. I went on my jog the other day and was facing like 30 mph gusts of wind. Yuck! I hate the wind with a passion. So now if I can't (or don't want to) go outside or if I was too busy in the day I can still workout. Elliptical machines are my favorite way to exercise. This one is kind of a miniature one so it fits nicely in our room. I would have liked it in the kitchen but I really like Jared's play space and now we won't have to worry about him messing with it and potentially getting hurt. I used it last night and loved it. I thought I would just do 10 minutes because it was already like 9:20 by the time we got is set up but I decided to keep going because it felt so good and I knew I had to enter in my information into myfitnesspal and I ate a lot of macaroni and cheese with my dinner. Man, that really ruined my totals for yesterday. I am super excited to use my elliptical. Its nice to know that I have something ready for next winter too! I do like to plan ahead...
*Susanna do you notice a slight tilt to my head in that picture? I did it for you. ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I love ellipticals too! Unfortunately, I won't be toting one around the world. Hehe!
Post a Comment