4 days ago
Monday, June 1, 2009
Our New Favorite Desert
Last week we had some friends over for a BBQ and they brought the best summer desert. Its so simple too! They brought a yogurt pie in a graham cracker crust. All it takes is yogurt, cool whip and your pie crust.
1 6-8 oz serving of yogurt (one small Yoplait container) Any flavor
3/4 of an 8 oz container of cool whip
Graham Cracker Crust
You simply mix the yogurt and softened cool whip together and then spoon it over the graham cracker crust smooth it out and freeze until solid. It's so light and cool and if you use the fat free cool whip and light flavors of yogurt it is way better for you than other deserts. Most of you have probably thought of this but I have never liked yogurt so I never really tried to do anything with it. I am really hoping that I can try out all kinds of new recipes this summer. I have always wanted to just spend hours going through cookbooks and marking things I would like to try and this summer looks like a perfect opportunity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
That sounds delicious! I am going to make it ASAP! By the way, I LOVE your table!
I will definitely be making this! Thanks for sharing. And, by the way, I would really like to see some pictures of the new haircut! I forgot to ask you about it tonight on the phone, but I saw that you commented about it on your facebook...so let's see it! Sorry you didn't end up really liking the layers. That's a bummer.
Post a Comment