Jared: I wish we had a house like Grandma Sue's
Me: Why do you like her house so much?
Jared: She has lots of trains, and golf balls and it's fancy.
Jared loves going to Grandma Sue's house. He thinks that any house with a bigger backyard then ours (not too hard to do) and a garage (also something we lack) is a fancy house. We are so glad we could go visit Grandma Sue. I wish his other Grandparents lived closer so we could visit them more. It was so nice to get to visit with Sue. I am so fortunate to have such a nice, comfortable relationship with her. We also got to attend Mark's nephew's baptism which was great. It seems like we missed so many events in the past so I am super happy we could go to this one. While we were there we went down to the Heated Pool in her neighborhood (its heated by some hot springs and feels just like a nice warm bath, definitely not a summer thing for me) and both Jared and Lydia loved it!
Sue was nice enough to hang out with our kids so Mark and I could go shopping and also watch them all day while we were at the Temple/reception. Mark was determined that I would not leave Utah without getting at least one new dress. They are so hard to find. So we headed to Orem and hit the jackpot! I found so many cute, stylish, modest dresses. Go check out this website MikARose. That polka dot dress on the homepage I own it and love it! I found three on clearance for like 18 dollars (each) it was awesome. It was super fun to go shopping with Mark and just hang out with him. I do not love going to malls but loved University Mall. We also stopped by the Sister Missionary store to look for dresses but were not very successful. They just didn't seem to have anything in my size. That store better start ordering more inventory with all the new sisters going out on missions. But it did have cute things so go look there too if you have as hard a time as me finding dresses.
We loved being in Utah and are so glad we could go visit.
4 days ago






No comments:
Post a Comment