Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Once a quarter

Jared and Lydia are both sick. Lydia seems to have a bad cold and Jared once again has croup. This poor little boy gets Croup like once a quarter.  He had it last October, this January and right now.  I had an appointment set up for Lydia's 15 month check up scheduled for today but after hearing poor Jared cough and wheeze and toss and turn all night I called to see if I could either bring him with me to her appointment or if they could both be seen yesterday.  The lady heard Jared coughing and said she would make it happen today! He was just coughing non stop. So we went to the doctor and Lydia is great minus her cold and Jared was able to get some medicine.  I love our pediatrician. He is really awesome. Jared slept much better last night and has more energy/better coloring today.  Even though I just have two kids it was really hard having both of them so sick at the same time.  Fortunately I have this week off from work so I can spend more time with them.
So we have been reading lots of stories. watching more movies then we ever do, using lots of tissues and snuggling a lot

Which I love.

No comments: