I really like the Meas Temple. It is so different then other temples we have been too. I like how on the front it says "The Arizona Temple" there are so many there now! Like 6 operating/announced. The Mesa Temple was the 7th operating temple. Jared of course loved walking around the grounds and touching the water so much that he was quite the pill when we tried to take pictures together. I always try to remind him that he will be sad later when we look at pictures and he is not in them. It does actually convince him at least half of the time so thats something.
"Look at all the Cacti! It's so big!"






1 comment:
I seem to remember a picture of us as kids in front of that temple. Looks like it was a great day for pictures :) Glad you had a good trip!
Post a Comment