Besides visiting Grandma Sue there was one other reason I wanted to go to Utah for Spring Break this year. My sweet friend Kim would be getting married in the Salt Lake Temple. Kim is pretty much the sweetest girl who always makes me feel like I am the coolest most amazing person in the world. I don't know how she does it but she always makes me feel so good about myself. We have known each other since the 6th grade and she even came to visit when we were living in Egypt. When I found out she was getting married during spring break I knew we had to be there even if it was just outside the temple. Luckily for us we got to be part of her actual sealing and it was wonderful. I loved being there with Mark and thinking of our marriage and seeing how happy Kim and Nate were. I also got to visit with some old friends which was so nice.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
We are so happy we got to be part of Kim's special day. After her sealing we wandered around Temple Square and enjoye a nice day outside together. Just Me and Mark.
1 comment:
Woohoo, I made your blog! What an honor! I'm so glad you and Mark were there, it made my day that much better.
Also, that's a GREAT picture of you guys by the window with the temple outside!
Post a Comment