Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Life back in the Springs.

We have been home for just over a week now and are pretty much back to our routine with a few interruptions.  Our dryer broke this week so that has been annoying. Have you ever been asked what your favorite modern day appliance was? A washer and dryer were always pretty high on  my list and I still feel that way.  The day it broke I had a load that needed to be dried so I took Jared and Lydia to a nearby laundromat.  They had fun running around (no one else was there) while we waited for the clothes to dry.  Today Lydia and I went and did 4 loads of laundry.  That is a definite plus of a laundromat. You can do so much at a time. But the cons completely outweigh that plus in my mind.


It was strange to explain to Jared how some people did this each time they needed clean clothes (It cost quite a bit for a family of 4 so that would really add up) Doing our laundry there brought back BYU Idaho memories as 3 of the 4 years I was there I used the apartment facilities. My last year at Carriage House all the apartments had washers and dryers which was so great. The first year Mark and I were married we used them too. I was so happy when we moved to Utah and got our own from Mark's family. I hope it gets fixed before we need to do laundry again.

No comments: