I set out to finally do a 3 mile run today. Same plan as 2 weeks ago, leave from our house, run to the end of the lake and complete the 3 miles without having to run up the huge steep hill to get back to our house. And the exact same thing happened as 2 few weeks ago. Two trucks with hot air balloons in the truck beds passed by me. They were getting ready to fill them up and take off from the Lake again. Today I did not have an inner battle with myself, I just turned around and ran home (I think I did one mile). And I am glad I turned around. It was fun and beautiful! I feel like these pictures were really pretty and Jared and Lydia had such a good time.
Once home I walked in the door and yelled! "Hot Air Balloons!" And Jared and Lydia came running up from the basement and ran to get dressed. We grabbed a muffin to go and drove over. This time was even better as the balloons were still being laid out when we got there. The lake was beautiful with a nice layer of mist above it and the remaining Fall leaves. We saw 3 balloons inflate and lift off and it was magical. I told my family that tomorrow I would take my phone with me when I attempt this run again and call if I get passed by the trucks carrying the balloons and baskets because I really would like to run three miles before my 5K and Thanksgiving is barely month away.
This tree is amazing!
Jared does not have school again until next Wednesday and Mark has next Tuesday off (I don't recall ever having election day off growing up but they do it every Fall here it appears) and I am so looking forward to having some fun mornings at home with him and Lydia just like the good old days.











No comments:
Post a Comment